Kent Ridge Hill Residences

Oxley Holdings Limited announced today that Kent Ridge Hill Residences has been 46% marketed. 116 units from the 250 units published were shot up throughout its official launching in 10 and 11 November 2018 kent ridge hill residences review. The normal price of these units sold was S$1,700 psf. 80 percent of those units sold included 1-bedroom/ 1-bedroom + research and 2-bedroom units. The remaining 20 percent were 3-bedroom units, penthouses and strata homes.

Kent Ridge Hill Residences is a 5-storey residential development in South Buona Vista Road, about 8 minutes’ walk into Pasir Panjang MRT station. It’s nestled within a private residential enclave, also on the border of Kent Ridge Park. It’s excellent accessibility to public transportation, and educational and business hubs, and can be situated near the 1,000 ha Greater Southern Waterfront website.

Located on a 319,250 square-foot website, Kent Ridge Hill Residences includes 548 units, including 1 to 2 3-bedroom flats, 3-bedroom into 5-bedroom penthouses and 50 strata obtained homes. The project also comes with a broad array of lifestyle amenities.

Mr Ching Chiat Kwong Executive Chairman and CEO of Oxley Holdings stated:”Located near the Kent Ridge Park and surrounded by landed possessions and low-rise apartments, residents at Kent Ridge Hill Residences will appreciate a private, luxurious and tranquil lifestyle. With the launching of Kent Ridge Hill Residences, we’re one step nearer to our revenue target of 2,000 units in 2018. We’re cautiously confident that Oxley will deliver on our promise to house buyers”

Kent Ridge Hill is an exciting brand-new property launching from the renowned developer Oxley Holdings, situated along Buona Vista Road in the core of Pasir Panjang region. The 99-years rental condominium development will sit a shocking 319, 250 sq feet piece of property and is expected to home 11 block climbing 5-storeys high.

The project site is located within a quiet residential enclave that is surrounded by various low-rise condos and landed homes too. There is lush greenery both inside and away from the evolution, something which not only attracts residents nearer to nature but also provides a relaxing atmosphere, away from the hustle and bustle of town.